Weddings are now an integral part of our service and because we can’t make them all, we thought we would give you the low down on some of the big UK Wedding Exhibitions.
1. The only place we can start really is with the National Wedding Show. The largest of all UK Wedding Exhibitions they split 5 huge shows between 4 different cities across England.
- Olympia, London, 21-23 September
- NEC, Birmingham, 28-30 September –
- ExCel, London, 13-14 October
- Manchester Central,27-28 October
- Metro Radio Arena, Newcastle, 26-27 January
The boast over 800 total exhibitors across the four shows specialising in everything from stunning dresses to sparkling accessories, exquisite flowers to mouth-watering cakes and exciting entertainment to idyllic venues, The National Wedding Show is the prominent destination for shopping, inspiration and wedding planning.
2. If you live north of the border and you still want that big show experience then The Scottish Wedding Show is your answer. Held at the World Famous SEC Exhibition Centre , The Scottish Wedding Show in partnership with David’s Bridal, is the biggest event in Scotland. With up to 300 exhibitors, offering a huge range of ideas and inspiration it’s the ideal show for you & your partner. Whether traditional, quirky, vintage or themed, they guarantee there will be something to suit every wedding.
3. Sticking in Scotland, The Edinburgh Wedding Fair & Fashion Show is perfect for those living in the East of Scotland. Running bi-annually at the Corn Exchange since 2003 it has over 130 specially selected exhibitors. One of the other benefits of attending the wedding fair (and the others listed above) is of course the great value discounts available from many suppliers. The Corn Exchange itself offers up to 20% off for wedding receptions booked at the show, with many other suppliers offering fantastic deals too. They also have a Fashion Show co-ordinated by the Scottish Wedding Directory , showcasing all the latest in bridal fashion, flowers, jewellery and grooms wear.
4. New for 2018 the Wedding & Event Show Wales rounds off our handy list. Taking place at the Motorpoint Arena in Cardiff ,this event will be the largest and first of its kind to launch in Wales, showcasing over 120 top brands across the UK total wedding inspiration all under one roof. Many features will include a deluxe VIP area, Live on stage demo’s, professional catwalk shows sponsored by Catherine Parry Bridal, Ben Sherman & Youngs formal hire.
If the big UK Wedding Exhibitions and Fairs don’t tickle your fancy then check out this handy list on Hitched for smaller ones near you. Who knows, we might even see you at a couple of these ourselves. Keep an eye out for FillMyBus and if you want to learn more about our unique wedding transport for your guests, email email@example.com for our free Wedding info leaflet.